LLD are looking for 2 Creative Assistants on a temporary summer basis (to potentially lead to permanent positions based on performance and the business' growth) February-September 2024.
Part time or Full time hours are available
You will be assisting the Floor Manager and Supervisor as well as work alongside the other creative assistants collaboratively on projects and tasks that are required
Some of the taks include the following:
- Cutting vinyl and weeding
- Placing acrylic and vinyl onto signage
- Polishing / quality checking and Packing
- Organising / preparing orders
- Painting orders
- Making up fixings / boxes and getting prepared for orders to leave the studio
- Stock control / quality checking.
- Inputting ideas to the weekly meetings.
- Reporting to the Supervisor and Floor Manager on tasks, handing over at the end of each shift.
Experience with Cricut machines/vinyl.
Attention to detail
Efficient and naturally fast paced
Good communicational skills
Must be able to work well within a team or individually.
Hours and Salary:
Minimum wage on a self-employed basis. 1 month paid trial is in place to ensure both sides are happy (similar to a probationary period)
Available Full time Hours: 9:30-5pm Mon-Fri
Available Part time Hours: 9:30-4:30pm or 10-5pm, 2 or 3 days a week through Mon-Fri.
Over time may be available during peak times.
Closing application date 26th Jan 2024.
Must be able to start 1st Feb 2024 or around this date.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and message us on instagram @lottielouisedesigns to start the applicant process. We will send over a set list of questions to you before a trial date is made.