LLD are looking for a highly organised, detail-oriented part time Purchasing Admin Assistant to join the team! You will be assisting and working alongside our Admin and Process Manager with every day tasks and administrative support which would include some of the following:
- Purchasing for all supplies for the studio and office
- Stock control/ checking stock levels regularly
- Sorting folders and sorting into the correct order
- Making hot drinks for customers
- Maintaining the showroom to look presentable as well as the studio in general
- Printing paperwork, filing away
- Updating enquiries spreadsheet
- Update sales spreadsheet
- Sort through Invitations stock
- Assist Lottie with tasks when needed.
- Note take in meetings and type up for actioning.
- Reply to Instagram comments and assist with any customer service when needed.
This is new role and the tasks will be varied day to day, you may be required to help with other areas of the business such a 'packing and perfecting'.
• High school GCSE's or equivalent; additional qualifications in office administration are a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
• Proven experience in an administrative role or similar capacity.
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
• Naturally have a creative flair and passion for the brand.
Ideally have your own laptop which you're able to bring in to use.
Minimum Wage on a self-employed basis. Temp to permanent based on the scale and growth of the business. 1 month paid trial period is in place to ensure both sides are happy (like a probationary period)
In our studio in Colchester, Essex - Allen's Farm, Wivenhoe Road, CO7 7BN
To start immediately or within a few weeks. • 2-3 days a week upon business' requirements through Mon-Fri (which days are flexible but must be set) • 9:30-5pm • Overtime may be available.
Closing applicant date 30.01.23
Please email us at email@example.com with your CV and covering letter for the above role.